Green Life Vegetarian @ Ikano Power Centre, Petaling Jaya


Surprised to see a vegetarian shop passing the food shop at the basement (P1) level of Ikano Power Centre. Usually if I eat here, it will be the mamak mixed rice or chicken rice. So I gave the vegetarian mixed rice a go. 

Also, it seems popular as a short queue started to form in front of the shop even though it was just 11:55am.

A choice of white rice or brown rice. I chose the brown rice and 3 vege. Curry potatoes, vegetarian fish and curry vegetables. It was quite good which makes sense seeing the lunch crowd going to this stall.

RM 7 for my lunch which comes together with a small bowl of soup.

I guess the white rice + 3 vege is RM 6 according to one customer from FourSquares.




Green Life Vegetarian

Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurant and Malaysian Restaurant
Ikano Power Centre (LG62, 2 Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara), 47800 Petaling JayaSelangor
GPS: 3.1559377 , 101.6114514

0 comments:

Post a Comment